Your privacy is important to the Unique Advantage Partnership. This privacy statement applies to all of the services offered by the Unique Advantage Partnership. It provides information about the personal information that Unique Advantage Partnership collects, and the ways in which Unique Advantage Partnership uses that personal information. Our basic principles are:
- We will protect your privacy and will keep your personal information safe
- We will not sell your personal information to anyone
- We will fully disclose our privacy policies in plain language and make them accessible
Types of personal information Unique Advantage Partnership may Collect:
- Information about your transactions with us or third party users of any Unique Advantage Partnership applications;
- Information we receive about you from applications and other forms, which we have collected by your using Unique Advantage Partnership products or services;
- Information about you as required or permitted by law;
- Your name and other contact details when you call us by phone, write to us or contact us using our website or establish a user account for any Unique Advantage Partnership application;
- Information about you when you apply for a job or contract with us (for example, your name and contact details, information about your working history and relevant records checks).
- We may also ask you for personally identifiable information at other times, including when you report a problem with our site or services. If you contact Unique Advantage Partnership, we may keep a record of that correspondence
Why the Unique Advantage Partnership Collects Personal Information:
- Provide services and information to our customers, for our business operations and to comply with the law.
- Accurately identify you;
- Protect and administer your records and accounts;
- Help us notify you of product enhancements and changes to products;
- Collect information about the usage of our services.
- Respond to your requests for information about our services;
- Auditing and research to maintain and protect our services
Cookies & IP Addresses:
When you use Unique Advantage Partnership’s services, we send cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Cookies are used to improve the quality of the service and are not used to track your access outside of Unique Advantage Partnership’s services. These cookies may also be used to easily bring you back to Unique Advantage Partnership’s services if you have been sent to another web site for specialized processing.
Unique Advantage Partnership’s websites may also detect and use your IP address or domain name for internal traffic monitoring and capacity purposes or to otherwise administer the application. No personal information is obtained; rather the patterns of usage of visitors to the website may be tracked for the purposes of providing improved service and content based on aggregate or statistical review of user site traffic patterns.
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to personal information about you to those who need to have that information to provide products or services to you. We have physical, logical and procedural safeguards in place that comply with legal requirements to store and secure information about you from unauthorized access, alteration and destruction. It is understood by you that the internet is not a secure environment and although all care is taken, we cannot guarantee the security of information that you provide via any Unique Advantage Partnership application.
Links to Other Websites
Unique Advantage Partnership may update this Privacy Statement at any time and without notice as may be necessitated by its business requirements.
The Unique Advantage Partnership
3624 Market Street, Suite 1SD
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Tel 215.222.2246 | Fax 215.253.4757